DORMANT ASSETS FAQS
How much can we apply for?
You can apply for a grant of up to £50,000.
How might we be successful in being awarded a grant?
You must show in your application that your project will meet at least one of the below outcomes to be considered:
• Organisations will be more confident about their ability to adapt to future challenges
• Organisations will be more financially resilient
• Organisations will have increased skills capacity
• Strategic planning in the sector will improve
• There will be more collaboration within and across sectors
When are applications to the fund assessed?
Applications to the Dormant Assets Fund are now considered at each Trustees meeting. You can see the deadlines and Trustees meeting dates here.
To allow for time to process, please submit your application at least 12 weeks before your project is due to start.
Can we apply to the Dormant Assets Fund if we have already been awarded a Community Awards grant?
Yes, you can have one grant from each of our programmes running at the same time.
Can we apply to the Dormant Assets Fund again if we have already been successful with a previous application?
If you have submitted your End of Grant Form for the previous grant then, yes, you can apply again. If the previous grant is still running however, then no.