25 YEARS OF THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
This year marks the 25 years since the first draw of The National Lottery. In that time more than £40 billion has been given out to good causes, and over half a million projects have benefited from National Lottery money that changes lives every day.
On Tuesday 29th October we are encouraging people and projects across the Isle of Man to join those in the UK in posting a crossed finger selfie on social media to say a collective thank you to National Lottery players.
How you and your colleagues can get involved:
- Take a selfie posing with crossed fingers
- Post the selfie on social media on Tuesday 29th October
- Use the hashtag #NationalLottery25
- You are very welcome to also point to project or work that you know has been possible thanks to National Lottery players.
- To find out more about the 25th birthday visit tnfl.co.uk